In his weekly column, street-style photographer Bill Cunningham documents New York City fashion trends. His keen eye deciphers a common theme he witnesses on the streets. Fashion and interior design inspiration often go hand-in-hand. In our newest weekly feature, we’ll show you that what’s on the street is also in the New York Design Center showrooms.
This week, Mr. Cunningham focused on fashion’s current fascination with dots. Multiple circles offer a geometrical modernity mixed with a hint of whimsy. Try experimenting with a spotted fabric or a subtle table detail in your next design project.
1. Kravet Weaves/Turquoise, Modern Colors Caviar, Candice Olson Collection Chrome
2. Metropolitan Lighting Fixture Drum Pendant
3. PROFILES WY Smokers Sofa
4. Maxwell Home & GardenSalt & Pepper Beachball #30 Oreo, Color Works Angora Push Pins #12 Putty, Pop Art Pom Pom Mustard
5. McGuire Laura Kirar Collections Dining Arm Chair
6. Cote France Moissonnier Collection Commode LXV Poudreuse
7. Apropos Contemporary Custom Finish Program Collection Entertainment Cabinet